Dienstag, 19. März 2013

New Blog Rules and Role

Hello my friends all over the world wide web !

Just as you can see, the blog has changed a bit. In fact, I will discuss more topics.
Introduction to each topic, there will be a certain image, to see what it's about.

In all that relates to the Praetorian 20th Regiment, it will be this here:
It shows you the Garrison Sergeant Majoar of the 20th Praetorian Field Headquarter at Deliha Prime.


All things, that relate my work at the Rohirrim and the Lord of the Rings, will be this:


And all other things, like the Book Reviews or my idea to some good whiskys show you this:


At this time, this are the news.....i hope you enjoy my blog in future.

Greetings and so long,
Gordon

2 Kommentare:

Colonel Scipio hat gesagt…

Nice! Liking the sound of this, can't wait to see what you have in store!

Groom suits hat gesagt…

In fact your creative writing skills have inspired me to get my own blog going now. Actually blogging is spreading its wings and growing quickly. Your write up is a great example.