Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014

Dragoons repainted [II]

Hello Friends all over the world !
 
Befor weekend, i want to show you some new Pictures about the Dragoons (i hope the have not green light in).  Maybe some guys understand me. I need to paint the figures until I'm satisfied. And I've found that I do stack the color every layer.


But now, i am happy about the result. So i want to show you the Command of the Dragoons and the three Dragoons i have repainted firsttime. Three other Dragoons (with Lances) coming next.


 

I want to show you too, that i have change the headcollars of the horses in one colour now. It is the army and there is an uniformity.


So i hope the Pics are better.....




The Belts are white and brown, the trousers have an yellow strip....



 
Have a a nice weekend all and tell me your opionions!
So long,
Gordon

Keine Kommentare: